Excellent Regenerative Agriculture Podcast

Hi Everyone! I recently discovered a great Regenerative Agriculture podcast, hosted by John Kempf. Surprisingly, it’s called “Regenerative Agriculture Podcast”, lol! I found it on iTunes. I would particularly love to point out the following episodes:
January 28, 2020 High Quality Wheat with Claudia Carter (yay Claudia!)
April 28, 2020 Collaboration, Spirit and Change, Perspectives from Ray Archuleta (Especially near the end when speaking of how to make change - powerful)
June 16, 2020 Embracing the Connection Between Agriculture and Health with Zach Bush (a LOT of frightening health statistics but stay with it to the end for some hope)
May 25, 2020 Resilient Agriculture Models for The Future with Joel Salatin

5 Likes

Thanks, NAN!
Some of the folks in our, “Grain Newbie Happy Hour” conversation today are new to regenerative ag and would dig this! It was super exciting to talk to one person in particular who comes from generations of commodity farmers. They are accustomed to ignoring their soil and just laying down whatever fertilizers the fertilizer guy hands them BUT…grain has ignited them on a whole journey in the direction of RA. I love the notion that it’s more intellectually stimulating because NOW there are problems to solve and rhythms to listen to. Maybe this guy should be a guest on this series, actually…

Wait is there a link?

Here’s the link:
http://regenerativeagriculturepodcast.com

Did it work?

I love this podcast! I think I have listen to every episode at least twice.

I would add a recommendation for the webinars that John has created.

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

So cool! Thanks!!!

Jon! Thank you for joining our forum and for sharing this with us!